Communities United For
The project is planned at the current MTA / Universal City parking lot and the historic Campo
de Cahuenga. The proposal calls for….
· 1.66 million square feet of new commercial and residential space
· Office towers (up to 24 stories tall)
· 34 story (445 feet tall) condominium & hotel tower
· Parking structures (up to ten levels of parking)
· More than 4500 parking stalls (Only 750 dedicated to MTA Red Line Parking!)
· 15,000 Car Trips per week when Completed with little to no Traffic Mitigation!
· Thousands of additional vehicles driving through your neighborhood each day
· Large new production and post-production facilities
· New “supergraphic” or other large scale animated and non-animated signage.
· Possible “alteration and or removal of non-historic features of the Campo de Cahuenga site” (one of
the most historic sites in America and the birthplace of California).
· New retails space, new loading docks and more……
· All of this scheduled for completion in the next three years!
· The above does not include the planned additions to the NBC Universal property – just across the street.
|Massing model of the Thomas Properties proposed buildings next to the Campo de Cahuenga.
|The Campo de Cahuenga is that SMALL building in the center of this picture!!!
|HERE AN INTERVIEW ABOUT THE SCOPE OF THIS